2021 Executive Board Elections
Thurs. April 8th @ 7pm (Zoom mtg.)
The Friends of Reed Executive Board election slate will be finalized on Wednesday April 7th at 7:00am. If you are interested in running for a 2021-2022 school year Executive Board position, you must send an email by midnight April 6th to start the vetting process:
Click here to run for an office or to join/chair a committee!
President / Co-Presidents
• Meets regularly with WRMS Principal.
• Sets fundraising calendar with WRMS Principal and keeps goals in focus.
• Presides over monthly FOR meetings.
• Communicates with PTSA and FIHP.
• Supports each Exec. Board Member and helps recruit new volunteers.
• Chief Financial Officer for FOR.
• Confirms annual operating budget.
• Keeps accurate accounts of all FOR financial transactions in Quickbooks.
• Distributes monthly balance sheets and supporting reports to the Exec. Board and Principal.
• Prepares all checks for dispersing funds for FOR.
• Supports outside Accountant prepare annual tax return.
• Sets agenda for monthly FOR meetings.
• Keeps and maintains record of minutes of FOR meetings.
• Files any required insurance forms for events.
• Ensures all necessary insurance is up-to-date.
APPOINTED CHAIR POSITIONS
• Writes and distributes FOR newsletter.
• Oversees website and social media accounts.
• Maintains GuideStar non-profit profile.
• Maintains current info on website.
• Supports distribution of FOR newsletter.
• Oversees the FOR Annual Giving Campaign Committee.
• Oversees Corporate Matching procedures.